Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hand knit one-of-a-kind HATS!! -- Coming to a craft fair near you!!



Come visit me at my booth next weekend, October 5th and 6th from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the John C. Campbell Folk School Fall Festival.  This festival is something special.  It has been going strong for forty years! I will be sharing a booth with my mother Martha Owen and my sister Annie Fain Liden. Click their names to see their work.  We will have special handmade knitwear, hand spun yarn, fleeces, blankets, scarves, paintings, and handmade books for sale -- everything you need to cozy up for the winter (except for a fuzzy kitty cat or a hot cup of tea.) We probably will have tea cozies though! 

I wrote about this wonderful gathering a few years ago on the folk school blog. 

October is CRAFT MONTH in western North Carolina.  

"Winters'a'comin'!"

2 comments:

  1. I was able to wear the scarf that you made me today for the first time and it was AMAZING!! The wool was so soft and it was the perfect length - and I got several comments from folks who liked it. Definitely going to be the scarf of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it Jeanne! I don't know if I told you before but in addition to the white wool, the green and purple are silk. Take a close look and see if you can tell that those colors are shiny.

    ReplyDelete